Thursday, May 7, 2009

BARBIE GIRLS MP3 PLAYER PLUS........


This is an awesome MP3 Player! It comes with a docking station, it has mix & match changable accessories, and a CD that allows you to watch a video at BarbieGirls.com, have secret "B" chats with your REAL friends online, swap fashions while online, transfer music, play games, and shop! The "B" Chat was designed to be a safe place for girls to play online.
The "B" chat feature utilizes a sophisticated word filter that keeps chat appropriate and prevents personal information such as your childs name, address, or phone number from being given out to anyone unknown to you. You can help by spending time online with your child and monitoring her online use!
The Barbie Girls MP3 player also comes with an online start-up guide. This is the next exciting way to connect to your music, your personal style, and an online world of fashion, fun, and friendship! If you aren't the lucky winner of this awesome MP3 player, you can get one at: http://www.toysrus.com/. This ends 6/23 @ 10:00 PM.
Remember: You can get 2 extra entries just by joining my following and you can get 2 extra entries by e-mailing your friends and getting them to sign up as a follower. Thats 2 entries PER friend. (limit 3 friends).
Also, leave me a comment telling me why this Barbie should sing to you!



10 comments:

  1. My daughter's birthday is coming up! She would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandaughter would really love this
    sylviawhit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This barbie would sing for my daughter, she needs this for her room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter would love it.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a follower.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2.I am a follower.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't want her to sing to me but my girls would love barbie singing them, they already know lots of her song from her movies. plus they love that their nana is named barbie too

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would want this to sing to my little sister Her Birthday is in July and she would love this :)
    tanyainjville@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. my cousin would love this and would want barbie to sing to her! :)

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  10. nope the button is wrong.......

    ReplyDelete